A Guide for Everyone
This guide is created for everyone. Creating a culture where people with disabilities are truly included requires a universal awareness of the difficulties faced and a desire to make modifications and reasonable accommodations to ensure that these students have equal opportunity for learning.
View this page in a format suitable for printers and screen-readers or mobile devices.
We are Here...
Do not hesitate to let us know
- if you have difficulty entering the Library
- if learning by audio or video is easier for you
- if you have difficulties reading the computer screen
- if English is not your first language
- if any special accommodation is needed to make you more comfortable in the Library